Need some tips for having a wonderful start to your day? Here are some pointers:
- Wake up at 3 AM to do your homework
- Fall back asleep at 5:30 AM because you’re too tired to read anymore (note: true achievers will NOT have completed the homework)
- Jump out of bed at 8:28 AM when you need to leave the house by 8:30 AM
- Park in the farthest spot possible (because to park in anything closer would not only be impossible but it would counter your objective)
- Rush, in the rain, in now very painful shoes to get to your office by a moderately unacceptable (as opposed to a completely unacceptable) time
- Finally arrive at your desk only to realize that your salad with very garlicky tomatoes has spilled over everything in your carry-all bag (books and all)
And for those of you that like extra cherries on top of the whip cream on top of the icing of your decadent cake…
- Bust your lip open while rushing through your morning routine and now have to walk around with a red spot on the injured lip all day long.
More tips at “This is the day that the Lord has made, let us trip-bump-stumble-knock-slip-falter-tumble-stagger (take a deep breath) and rejoice our way through it”.